What better place to celebrate the Pokémon franchise than at one of Germany's biggest anime conventions? For this reason, DoKomi and the Grugapark Poké-Liga are once again combining forces to bring you: The DoKomi League Pokémon Tournament!
To qualify for our tournament finals, you will compete against other challengers in the preliminary round on Saturday. The best Pokémon trainers will then have the opportunity to prove their skills on the Community Stage on Sunday.
On-site registration begins on Saturday, July 1 at 10 a.m. at our DoKomi League booth in the gaming area. There you will have time from 13 o'clock to face other participants in the preliminary rounds of the Swiss System. Depending on the number of participants, the duration and quantity of the preliminary rounds will be decided.
Swiss-System means that depending on the outcome of the match different points will be given to winners and losers. The matches of the next round are then based on the points ratio of the participants to each other. The result of a round is always brought to the organization by the winner.
On Sunday, July 2, the final will take place at 10:30 a.m. on the DoKomi Community Stage. We ask all competitors of the final fights to report to our booth before 10am.
What you need for your participation
To participate in this tournament you need the following:
- A device of the Nintendo Switch family
- So also Switch Lite, these can only get no feature matches.
- A game of the ninth generation, Pokémon Karmesin or Purpur.
- Preferably a power bank to ensure power supply
- Failure of the Switch will result in your own defeat in battle
- Registration must be done in advance.
- A daily registration on site is possible, but can not be guaranteed.