DoKomi offers a platform for numerous exhibitors from various Japanese influenced areas. Starting from dealers of merchandise where our visitors usually love to go shopping, up to action-packed gaming booths where publishers present their newest games to try and educational info booths about the country Japan itself. The amount of variety can be kinda overwhelming!
On this page you'll find a list of our commercial exhibitors. The page will be updated irregularily, so it's not complete. Last minute registrations might also miss out to be inserted in this list. But it will give you a first impression what to expect at this year's DoKomi!
Registration as an exhibitor
If you want to be exhibitor at DoKomi 2019, please send an e-Mail to Andreas Degen.
We are always looking for interesting additions for our convention.
A selection from our exhibitors at DoKomi 2018:
- Allblue World - Japan Hobby Store
- FilmConfect Anime
- Unstable Unicorns
- Akiba Station
- Pummeleinhorn & Lootchest
- Nendo Addicts
- moodrush - Kissen & Plüschies ᵔᴥᵔ
- Carlsen Manga!
- Manga Cult
- DAKIMAKURA GmbH
- PAXX LTD
- Anime Community Germany
- Trendfieber Fabulous Lifestyle
- GPB College - Fremdsprachenberufe mit Japanisch und Koreanisch
- Le Petit Four & YPPY- Your Pillow Paradise
- comcom gaming
- Red Dot Commerce
- Resident Evil Cosplay Germany
- MEX - Manga & Entertainment Expo Berlin
- Zasshi - Das Otaku-Community-Magazin
- PIXL VISN media arts academy
- Game Legends