Karaoke has been long a cultural highlight from Japan and has been exported to all corners in the world. Who does not like to sing his favourite song into the microphone?
"If it's good, it's good. If it's bad, it's better!" - Karaoke is so fun!
But now we are looking for the ones among you with ambition! Because we are organizing this popular Karaoke Contest at DoKomi again!
By the way: Cosplay is welcome at the Karaoke Contest, but not a must.
- The karaoke contest takes place on Friday, there will be a preliminary round and a final round.
- The preliminary round will most likely take place on Friday between 3:00 and 4:00 PM in the karaoke room and the final round at 6:00 PM on the Hana no Machi stage.
- Up to 16 participants can participate in the preliminary round.
- In the final round, the best 8 participants will sing in front of a jury.
Pre-registration is full! Registration is only possible on site at Friday 30th June between 14-14:45pm in the Karaokeroom, pre-registered participant are priotized. For other question please write to email@example.com
- Participants must select a song from the genre Anime, Games, Vocaloid or Vtuber.
- Participants must sing solo.
- As this is a Japanese competition, the lyrics must be 50% Japanese and the song must be sung to the instrumental version.
- Participants agree that photos and video recordings will be made during the competition.
We wish you a lot of fun and we are excited to hear your voices!